Alfalfa Weevil

We recommend the insecticide Lorsban for Alfalfa Weevils. This insecticide controls more that 100 pests and can be applied by air or ground. The District pays 40% of the cost for Lorsban and the landowner pays the remaining 60%. We have a limited budget for Alfalfa Weevil and once the budget is depleted we will charge full price for the chemical.  

For pricing please see our 2021 Chemical Price List.